Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh For Crying Out Loud That *%**% Man!


Look who's back in MY HOUSE...!!!!

Yuh-huh... the revisions are in...

And naturally, most of them centre around things I THOUGHT about putting in at the time and DIDN'T or that I DID PUT IN and then went right ahead and REMOVED...

Am I pleased to see Gabe again? Hmmm... Yes and no - which I suppose is a step in the right direction since threatening to run him over with a bus. But I did have a *palm slapped against forehead* moment or two during Michael Hauge's talks so HOPEFULLY I can get to the bottom of this *hero* once and for all!!!!

Mind you gang - these are no small revisions... so time will tell! Wish me luck...
Oooohhh and before the end of the week - The Writing Contest Winner!!!! So come back and find out who I'll be working with on what I just know will end up as a fantabulous manuscript!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Umm yes editors tend to be like that.
Mine seem to always home in on those part of ms that I wasn't so sure of.
It is their job and they do have wonderful eyes.

Good luck. I am sure your Gabe will be much stronger for it!

Trish said...

Hope so Michelle!!! Cos revisions would appear to have morphed into RE-WRITE....

SIGH...

Ally Blake said...

Go get him Trish! Right now, while his back's turned and he thinks he's seen the last of you...

Ally