Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who *IS* that Masked Man???


I'm wrapping up the last of my Where's Wylie posts over at the PHS today... altogether now... Awwwwwwwww.....

Yuh huh. But don't for ONE SECOND think that you BLOG READERS will get off scott-free when it comes to the bazillion pictures I still have left from the trip. Ooooohhhhhhh Noooooooooo. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Now - I can see you all squinting at this picture to try and figure out what it's a picture OF. Lets just say I wasn't in a good position to TAKE a pic. And I had a crowd around me. And I was a tad distracted by the subject manner.

Sooooooo you'll just have to head over to The Pink Heart Society to find out who it was. And THEN you can come back and squint a little more. I recommend it from your peripheral vision too. Possibly in a darkened room. With a little imagination or a few glasses of wine...


Ooohhhh and I revamped my Myspace page while I had a think about Gabe's revelations. Go be IMPRESSED with my GENIUS with HTML code *laughing so hard at my own joke my ribs hurt* - yes - you too can spend THREE HOURS trying to work out how to get your banner IN THE MIDDLE.

*rolling up sleeves* I'm going back in troops. Wish me well. Remember I love you ALL. It was an honour knowing you...

No comments: