Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alright I can admit it


This last book took it outta me.

BUT it's looking like there might be light at the end of the tunnel now and we just have to wait for my lovely Ed to come back off her sunny holi-times to see if the thing is now polished and shiny enough to make me believe I can write again...

Next one is due by the third week odd of October...

NO PRESSURE...

Now I just need to get my computer to work properly again - finish up my stuff for the rest of the PHS's birthday month - look after the ten horses/ponies and five cats and two dogs while rest of family jets off to Spain - do all the laundry that mean I'm running out of clothes - book my London trip for next week - answer all the emails I'm behind with - find a way of fixing the water tank that's now leaking over my floor - do all the mail out stuff I'm sposed to have done when I came back from the States - update my newsletter - look at PHS stuff for November - finish critiques - tidy spare room enough to be able to WALK IN IT and... Well, that's a START, right???

Never let it be said that published authors don't have times when they just want to stay in bed...
Oh, and I'm blogging here today:

8 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

If it makes you feel any better... I have a book due end Sept and one end Oct and two in December. Oh, and I'm supposed to be doing revisions.

Friday next week - methinks we're going to eat cake. Or chocolate. Or both. Right? :o)

Biddy said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it!!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Biddy......ditto. Trish when do you ever find the time and you as well, Kate?

Trish said...

Yes but Kate is like SUPER-KATE - I swear, under those nice tops she always wears there is a blue vest with a big 'S' on... Makes me feel quite inferior... BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE AND CAKE...

Now where was I on that list guys??? Where did I LEAVE the darn list????

Michelle Styles said...

I have faith that you can complete everything on your list!

Donna Alward said...

Jeez, Trish, I wish you'd stop lazing about!

And super Kate is Scary Kate and combine the Chocolate and Cake and add some liquor and we should all be just fine.

Smooches!

Ray-Anne said...

Wow. Stands back in amazement feeling positively lazy in comparison. Did you really say that a book is due in October?
Yikes.
Chocolate and cake. Industrial quantities. Now.
LOL Ray-Anne

Anonymous said...

As a wife and not a writer, I know what you talk about being so busy. I am trying to clean house so it won't need cleaned for 8 months, get ready for surgery, prepare house for a wheelchair for 6 to 8 weeks and then a cast. Figure out how to do all the regular work on top of this.
It doesn't get bettr - I've been married 28 years and juggling all the activities is hard. Do you have children?
jrs362@hotmail.com Jane Squires