Sunday, September 23, 2007

And it's goodbye to Gabe


But only 'til next year!!!!

Oh the relief!

Yes the *precious* will be released next year in the newly re-named MODERN HEAT series (In May possibly) as Claimed By The Billionaire Bad Boy - and we all know he's a bit of a bad boy, don't we ladies??? He proved a tad of a hit with some of the lovely editors too ;) Let's just say he's apparently as memorable in print as he was here on the blog...

How much can I NOT WAIT for 2008 and Alex and Gabe's stories now? Huh? Huh??? Remember Gabe appears first in Alex's story in His Mistress: His Terms and specially for my lovely readers there's a nice linked scene in the two books. Same scene, same dialogue - but taken from two different couples POV's. So if, like me, you've always wondered what other people are thinking at the same party... The scene appears two thirds of the way through Alex's story and right at the start of Gabe's and I'm quite chuffed with it. Kinda links them that extra little bit, y'know???

And also a wonderful excuse to put them both on the same blog at the same time. Yup, still easy amused me.

These two guys are probably the hottest hero's I've written so far imho - but I'll leave it to you to decide!!! And maybe you'll pop by and let me know? Don't worry - if I know me, I'll remind you when they're coming out...
And its EVEN MORE EXCITING cos it looks like Modern Heat is hitting the shelves on a regular schedule in the USA and Canada from January of next year so we get lots of lovely new covers to drool over - HOW COOL IS THAT???
Now - onwards and upwards - I have a Romance to write in roughly a month. No pressure. So shall pop by and tell you about some of my London adventures - the amazing knack I have for meeting writer's on planes - and introduce you to my new hero and heroine so you can help me from the side-lines the way ONLY you guys can.
But for now - let's raise a glass and say BYE GABE...

4 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Congrats, Trish. And it was lovely to see you on Friday!

Kate Walker said...

Congratulations Trish sweetheart - and Goodbye Gabe - but only till I get a chance to read the bu - - - - ahem - the dear biy in his final book form.

It was so good to see you - but not for long enough. October can;t come soon enough

Hugs


Kate

Ray-Anne said...

Fantastic news, and thank you for the tip re the new name for the HMB line.

Michelle Styles said...

It was lovely to see you!
But the time was far too short.

Congrats on Gabe. I am looking forward to meeting him...