Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Autumn In Her Eyes


I'm fully prepared to blame the PHS Hugh Jackman Tour if I'm back here changing my hero casting for this new book in a coupla weeks... After all, he wouldn't play as Connor last time... But hey - I'm prepared to give it a go again! After dealing with a GABE...
This top pic from the tour did it. It's exactly the kind of exuberance for life I wanted Ronan O'Keefe to have in this new Romance - for a reason I can't divulge here... bwahahahaha.... But I found a few pics that summed him up in my eyes and I already had my heroine picked out... Kerry Doyle is an older heroine than I've done before and Ronan is younger than her - and it's a round the world story - and it's an Autumnal ending (in Paris if I can make it all work!) - oh and then there's the small matter of the secret thingie... bwahahaha again...

What I'm also having a BLAST WITH is that over on The Pink Heart Society Loop I put the call out for help with *off the beaten track* or *romantic* or *unusual* or *little gems* of places for Ronan to show Kerry on her big adventure.... and I have some FABULOUS ideas already... all backdrops you understand but oh-my-oh-my how many lightbulbs are all the lovely ladies over there setting off in my head!!! I'm starting to think I might just ENJOY this one you know... Here's hoping those aren't famous last words...

2 comments:

Kate Walker said...

I recognise those photos - I have *such* good taste!

Of course Hugh will work as Roman - even with the secret (which I know!) Hugh can play any role.

Kate Walker said...

RONAN! - Sorry - Ronan -not Roman!

I had a Ronan once - Ronan
Guerin in Wife For A Day. That book sold really well - I hope you Ronan does too. Once you've written him of course. ;o)

Kate