Monday, September 3, 2007

PHS HUGH JACKMAN TOUR 2007


Yes it's that time of year again... Oh the HARDSHIP ... the TORTURE.... the AGONY...


All those hours trawling through DREADFUL pictures to try and get the RIGHT ONES... I've SLAVED... I've SUFFERED...

Okay enough of that.

IT'S HUGH JACKMAN DAY!!!!!!!!!

This was just the mostest fun last year you know and I'm planning on sitting in front of my keyboard with a HUGE cup of coffee and just hopping from blog to blog to blog to blog for hopefully the ENTIRE morning... And the joy of TIMEZONES is the tour is pretty much NEVER ENDING... Hee! Isn't it as well I kicked that Gabe one outta the cave???

The toughest thing of course is picking just the ONE favourite picture of this lovely man! How does one narrow it down to ones absolute fav??? Each one has its own merit I feel ~ my one of Hugh on the sofa from last year was popular... but this one of Hugh in a sweater... yum... And then there's the Hugh with longer hair I stole - erm - BORROWED from Ally Blake during the year... But I tried to use it for hero inspiration in a book at the tail end of last year and knowing what a great guy he is in real life just messed me up so I had to change him mid-book. Darn the man for being talented, gorgeous AND NICE! C'mon!!! How's a gal supposed to work with THAT??? So that pic has bad memories - and therefore got eliminated.

But then there's upside down Hugh...

I mean anyone that can look equally as good upside down as they are right side up - well....

Is it any wonder we ended up *adopting* him over at The Pink Heart Society??? You can't really blame us. So do you have a favourite pic of the lovely Hugh??? Did you have more luck than me when it came to *casting him* as a hero in your WIP???

It's a VERY LARGE cup of coffee I have... so COME ON... GUIDE ME around the internet...


Let's all take time out and take the PHS HUGH JACKMAN TOUR 2007!!!


And if you've just popped in to see what I'm up to at the mo and are now wondering what the heck I'm talking about ~ well get thee over to The Pink Heart Society today and ALL WILL BECOME CLEAR!!!
Oooohhh and you GOTTA WATCH THIS cos I think I WIN NATASHA when it comes to the Youtube choice... HA!

12 comments:

Ally Blake said...

Sigh..... Truly. He's just so yummy it hurts.

I have a couple of nice piccies on my blog today too in honour of the Hugh Jackman tour.

Again, sigh...
Ally

Michelle Styles said...

Lovely, lovely picutres. Some day I shall have to use him as hero inspiration.

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Ooh, I have to say I don't like him with the facial hair, BUT the rest are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s.

Julie Cohen said...

I used Hugh for the hero of my second book, Being a Bad Girl, as the gorgeous (and nice) Harley-riding psychologist.

I agree with Ally, he's so yummy it hurts.

Natasha said...

But my pictures are better, Trish! Must do better!!! :)

Biddy said...

Ahhh yes... well he is my current inspiration for Jack *sigh*

Kate Hardy said...

Lovely pics. (I wanted that upside down one. I have a new hero... well, I will have once I've done my revisions... and this might just be the one *g*)

Jenna Bayley-Burke said...

Good finds!

Donna Alward said...

Best YouTube I've seen...bar none. ;-)

Natasha said...

I see your youtube and I've just raised the game! Go see my blog!!!!!

Fiona Harper said...

great video! dear old HJ was the inspiration for my hero in the just-finished book too. sigh.

Melissa said...

Great pics and I enjoyed the You Tube clip! thanks Trish!