Monday, November 19, 2007

New Hero & Heroine


Yup, we've almost cleared up the back log of things we have to do and we've run a couple of suggestions past our ever-patient-lovely-editor and now have the go ahead on another new story... quite looking forward to this one actually... ;)

Mind you - this guy might have something to do with it...

So for another Romance line title we have Quinn Cassidy, third generation Irish-American, local bad-boy made good and not only my heroine's boss, but her best friend. He was also a friend of her ex. In fact he was the best man at their wedding - hence the working title. How cheeky does he look in this pic???? I just know I'm gonna have soooooo much fun writing him!!!

And living in the basement apartment of his Brownstone house near Prospect Park in Brooklyn NY is Clare O'Connor - a good old fashioned red-headed Irish girl who fell for the wrong guy and was taken under Quinn's wing when things went wrong. She's now his Girl Friday. And I'm gonna mess with them some. Bwahahahahaha...

This is another adventure outta the box for me so I can only hope it's as much fun as the last one was. Already I love the locations - yes New York and Brooklyn, what can I say - I LOVED my trip this summer. And even the small amount of extra research I've had to do for the set up has been fun. Plus as usual lovely Ed had some gems to suggest that sent my muse into over-drive. I'm really loving letting my Modern Heat contemprary fun loose on the Romance line so here's crossing everything that doesn't need a surgeon to untangle that the readers like it too!!!

And after this we're off to Modern Heat land with another Flanaghan... this time Tess, one of the sisters stuck amongst all those brothers... it's gonna take one heck of a guy to stand up to them really, isn't it???

Am gonna try and leave some Ask Trish Almost Anything answers ready for the rest of the week in the hope they'll automatically load - cos I'm off to Spain on Wednesday for a few days break and a little research for the future before I lock myself back in the cave to try and finish Quinn and Clare's story before christmas...hmmm... well one can but TRY...I promise to bring back pics, okay???

9 comments:

Jill said...

I looked at this picture of Kirsten Dunst just the other day and thought "what a great heroine picture."

Trish said...

LOL Jill I soooooo wish I could take the credit for the pic but Natasha found it for me. Once she sent it Kirsten was Clare and that was that...

It is a GREAT pic tho!!! PERFECT heroine material.

Must admit I'm in love with Quinn already. He's VERY cheeky. He's sooooo coming DOWN.

Biddy said...

Ooooo isn't he lovely!! Yum yum x

Donna Alward said...

You will also come back from Spain with the desire to set a book THERE. I can't wait.

And you know I loved the proposal so I can't wait to see the finished book!

Ally Blake said...

Ooooh Trish, can I have that storyline instead please?? I could really sink my teeth into it.

And you seem to have so many story ideas surely you could spare one for a gal with few working brain cells... Huh? huh?

Anonymous said...

What a beeautiful pic. I enjoyed reading you entry. My id no longer work Debby236@comcast.net

Debby said...

Now it works. Weird

Trish said...

Am BAAACCCKKKK from stunning Barcelona and yes have a gazillion pics... con't say you weren't warned!!! So yes Donna, probably ;)

And Ally - you HAVE loads of ideas... they're just buried beneath tonnes of baby yumminess is all ;) And I CAN'T WAIT for this story either. Hee.

Hi Debby!!!! Good to hear from you and welcome to the vagaries of Blogger. It's kinda like an endurance test I find. Just ask Natasha... And yes ISN'T HE LOVELY??? And I have MORE - hee yet again...

Natasha said...

I hate blogger. Thought I'd mention it. I particularly hate the way it refuses to let you load pictures when you have absolutely no choice about the timing as your PHS post is due.

I feel better for having shared.