Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dear Editor...

Dear Editor,

Trish would just like me to tell you that she no longer wishes to sit beside this boy in class anymore.

Apparently he has been proving rather difficult and she feels her work is suffering because of it. She says he is a bit of a know-it-all and has a tendency to look over her shoulder while she's working - to tell her she's doing things wrong.

Trish is most perturbed by this and as a consequence has spent most of the week trying to force feed her homework down poor woofies throat so she can use the same excuse as last time... Understandably this is causing a great deal of angst for a much loved family pet.

She has asked that I write this letter to you to request she be seated beside a nicer boy. One less problematic would, I feel, be beneficial for all concerned - as the bickering while she works is becoming quite stressful.

She has also said at this point she feels so desperate she is fully prepared to sit beside someone called Gabe?

Yours pleadingly
Trish's Mum

6 comments:

Ray-Anne said...

I think I just had an 'Anne of Green Gables' flashback.
Shudder.
Have a wonderful time in London at the party.
LOL Ray-Anne

Brigid Coady said...

I have alcohol ready for you in London so that you can forget the annoying boy! (did he pull your pigtails and call you 'blondie'?)

Biddy

Anonymous said...

I can't really blame you, I wouldn't want to sit next to him either. I'd much rather sitting in his lap.

Seriously,
A Big Fan.

Janet said...

I love it when Woofie is in the blog!

Cole said...

LOL Trish! He is soooo yummmy! I have to steal him! =)

Cole

Trish said...

LOL YES to the Anne Of Green Gables thing...

Biddie HE DID!!!!!

My new fan - LOVE YOU ALREADY BTW - Erm... yes... well there are CERTAIN REDEEMING QUALITIES to him ;)

Jnaet hun yes woofie loves it when he's in the blog too... it makes up somewhat for the forcefeeding...

And Nicole - aha! Steal away. He IS kinda yummy to look at n'est pas???