Friday, February 22, 2008

New Modern Heat Time


Ever since I did a profile of this guy for a Pink Heart Society Male On Monday slot he's been CRYING OUT for his own story. And I've found just the plot for him.... see? Patience is a virtue. Everything comes to he who waits. There's a time and a season...

Well you get my drift.

So as it's Modern Heat time again and since I do like a bit of an adventure meet my first ever Italian hero - yes gals meet Luca Moretti - heir to the House Of Moretti (haute couture doncha know.) And isn't he YUM??? Lemme tell ya - there's more where this pic came from ;)

Soooo having brought him to Dublin for Fashion Week we naturally need to give him a bit of a challenge...
So meet Tess Flanaghan... What? The name sounds familiar? Funny that. Okay YES she IS the sister of Rory from Breathless/ Her Bedroom Surrender and Connor from The Return Of The Rebel/At The Billionaire's Bidding. I've had so many requests for more of the Flanaghan brothers that it seemed about time to go visit the family again. It's a sister this time rather than another yummy brother but hopefully Luca's presence will make up for that some...

And who knows? If you guys like this one enough then maybe we'll have a look at Mal... or Callum...

But you gotta admit, with four brothers Tess was gonna need one HECK of a hero for her story. Kinda looking forward to this one you know...

Might have something to do with the SCENERY mind you.

12 comments:

Kate said...

Hmmm, he is yummy....they look like a great pair! I'm going to have to try and track down the other Flanaghan books now! Can't wait to hear how the book writing goes :-)

limecello said...

I agree with kate - they do look like a really great pair! (I did notice though, that she is so very pale!) I can't wait to see what their story is!

Aideen said...

Hi Trish,

I'm sure they do make a great pair but I can't say I honestly got a decent look at her...I must have been distracted by something else...

I'm going back now to check her out.
My question to you tonight is this:
Where on earth do you find such drool worthy men to goOGLE?

Do you have acccess to some secret site?

Sharing is caring, lol.
Aideen.

Trish said...

Isn't he positively DELICIOUS???!!! Bit of a find that one. And if you're all VERY GOOD GIRLS I might even share a few more of them as I go along... Suffice to say - bedroom eyes?! Oh MY WORD does this guy have em!!!

Tess IS a bit pale in that one tho isn't she? Might have to find a few more of her too. But then in fairness - Ireland? Not so well known for our sunshine here ;) And at the start of this story she's a real tomboy and tho Luca is about to be challenged into changing that.. Bwahahahaha...

Ahhhhh Aileen, Aileen, Aileen...
I like to think my collection of potential heroes is a tad like a collection of fine wines...
I even have a *cellar* for them now. http://www.trishwylie.com/herodatabase.html - ENJOY!!!
We LOVE Google.

Rachael Blair said...

Hi Trish... been lurking mostly lately, but just wanted to pop on to say that I LOVE the look of both your new characters. Ain't writing just so much FUN!

Trish said...

LOL Rach! Yes there are perks to the job... ;)

NOW if I could JUST convince everyone in my circle of friends and family that just cos I'm in my jammies mid afternoon it doesn't mean I'm not WORKING...

*Sigh*

Natasha said...

That's my sheikh! Sorry to have to break it to you, Trish, but he's no Luca Moretti but Rashid Al Baha. lol

Any chance you've got your Christmas tree down yet????

Janet said...

your christmas tree is still up? Why not leave it up. You could decorate it with a different theme for each month of the year. A Valentine tree would be fun to do.

Janet said...

And then there's St Parick's day, Easter, Woofie's birthday, Halloween...

Natasha said...

I suggested that, Janet! The fuss she made about putting a Christmas tree up in the first place made me think there was no point taking it down again now.

Trish said...

First up I cannot BELIEVE the christmas tree issue has been OUTTED!!! I am only IMing about the WEATHER from here on in!

I've been BUSY. In my defense I DID turn the lights off...

And yes, I did moan about putting it up because it's some kind of mental agility/patience test sent to TRY ME. And every year I convince myself it can't have been all that bad and EVERY year IT IS.
The valentines/woofie/easter tree is a FABULOUS idea. Unfortunately small cabin = lack of space. Plus I have a sneaking suspicion that there are things under it now I'd forgotten I have. And when I go looking for something and can't find it it's BOUND to be UNDER THERE. So its gotta go. Before Easter. I swear.

Secondly long haired Eduardo may = Rashid but short haired Eduardo is PURE LUCA - Trust me on this ;)

Michelle Styles said...

Ummm having seen Natasha's video I may be borrowing him...he would make a great Regency rake.

He is something about the way he moves that screams hero material.
Thank you Trish.

LOL about the Christmas tree. Mine comes down on New Year's Day.