Friday, March 7, 2008

Back To The Usual Stuff


Yup, it's back from the land of amazing happenings and when I get back from the workshop this weekend it's revisions time and then NEW BOOK TIME. Back to the real world ;) I have everything good to go for the latter - hero and heroine all sorted out (we had an ikkle change of casting with the heroine but for the better I feel - and as for mister yum - well... the pics just keep a comin!) Really REALLY looking forward to this one... here's hoping we can pull another fast one outta the bag...


New heroine was discovered thanks to the search for soundtrack music. I have a lovely friend (waves to Sharon) who has been bringing me random CD's to load onto my laptop collection and there have been some absolute GEMS in there. And it was one of those new gems that brought me to the Carrie Underwood track 'That's Where It Is' - the lyrics were PERFECT! So of course we then went to find a youtube vid for you guys and when we found one with lyrics we also found pics of perfect heroine material! Hence a rapid recasting. And thanks to the pics I found a whole new slant to who Tess is. You gotta love it when that happens!!! And it's amazing the difference a change of pics can make to the bigger picture. So now I have just as many pics of her as I have of him.

For now you get how she is at the start of the story...

Just have to wade my way through revisions of last book first. All doable. All make perfect sense. And all IRRITATINGLY threads I took OUT before I sent it. Lesson from this? Stop second guessing oneself. The paranoia just never goes away you know. Sorry. But it doesn't. Darnnit!!!

I leave you with the theme tune for the new Modern Heat - lyrics say it all as usual. You know me by now ;) And when I come back from the workshop I might show you GABE'S COVER so we can have a little chat about it. Yuh huh. Available online in a MONTH!!! Can you BELIEVE THAT? Seems only yesterday he was here in the cave being...well... GABE...


Have a great weekend gang!!!




No comments: