Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy St Patrick's - Erm... WEEKEND


Yes it's that time of year again!!!

And in honour of the world-wide party I'm over at The Pink Heart Society today talking about the great debate involving the date this year. And I've also got recipes and drink suggestions and stuff for the kids and Irish toasts and a few funnies...

Basically a kit for St. Patrick's Day.

Have to say. It might have been a shorter blog if I hadn't had the need to procrastinate so badly while doing these flipping revisions. It's The Pineapple MkII or The Return Of The Pineapple...call it what you will... I can't print what I've called it these last few days without having to use loads of these: ***&&&$$%%****

I might even need to call the Irish Mental Health Hotline:

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Beannachatam na feile Padraig.

'May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.' Drink up! Your round.

Marcy said...

Love the clip!

Marcy

limecello said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! [The clip wouldn't work for me :\]