Thursday, March 13, 2008

He's BACK And He Has A COVER!


Can you believe this guy is almost ready to come visit YOUR house??? Seems like only yesterday he was here... being...well.... being GABE..

And what a merry dance he led me. Do we remember? Vaguely??? He was the most stubborn, irritating, arrogant... Any of this ringing any bells for you?

Yet here he is ready to go out and tell the rest of the world what he EVENTUALLY after much FIGHTING decided to tell me. And just to add to his ego he's been given the MOST gorgeous cover I've had since...well...

Hmmm...

Thing is it's so incredibly RIGHT that I just know he's going to be even more unbearable after this. If that's possible. So coming to a Mills & Boon site near you in APRIL and on the shelves in May we have Gabe's book Claimed By The Billionaire Bad Boy. With this cover:

Need I say more?!

Meanwhile I'm fighting the good fight with revisions and had a BLAST at the Dublin workshop. Big shout out to all the lovely ladies who reminded me why I do this even when I'm struggling!!!

Oh and I got some FABULOUS news that I can't share til April. What IS IT with me and flipping SECRETS this year???

4 comments:

Kate said...

More secrets?! Wow!
And I can't wait to read Gabe's book...any ideas on ba release date for Aus/NZ yet?
cheers
Katie

limecello said...

Sounds like a great book - and... *wails* I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SECRET IS!! :P

Jenna Bayley-Burke said...

Yes, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THE SECRETS? It's kinda fun, but come on now!

Aideen said...

Finally!!!

And I don't mean finally we get to see the cover, although yum yum yum I must say.

I've finally managed to access this blog. For some reason my stupid computer was misbehaving.

Gabe's hands are to die for. After a smile that reaches the eyes, hands are a big must for me. It's some cover for a hero I imagine has the ability to bump Alex. It won't be easy but I'm confident Gabe can do it.

And a big shout back at you, Trish. The workshop was fantastic fun and yes, educational too. You be the bomb Girl!

All the best,
Aideen.