Monday, March 24, 2008

No I'm Not Dead

I have a long, long story to tell you all about the horrors of this book I'm STILL working on the revisions for... but while you wait to share my agony you can find me over at The Pink Heart Society today sharing another potential hero from my private collection ;)

I'm also over at Totes, Bags And Blogs talking about Love & Laughter - why I think it's important to have humour in my books. I mean you guys have met me - you know its as important to me as little things like...erm... breathing...

AND we've launched the official blog for the A Bride For All Seasons mini-series I'm part of which kicks off in April with Liz Fielding's 50TH BOOK The Bride's Baby. So for lots of info on the series, behind the scenes stuff, excerpts, wedding tips and a competition to win signed copies of the entire series you can pop over to the A Bride For All Seasons blog...
Back as soon as I get rid of this horrible book!!!

3 comments:

Jenna Bayley-Burke said...

I was a bit worried this one had gone pear shaped. Take care!

Trish said...

Babe. You have NO IDEA. As of last Thursday morning I was for giving up writing and going back to working with horses. I jest you not...

The pineapple has been SO OUT-CLASSED this time.

Will share some of the pain when I get rid of the *&%%$!* thing!

Cole said...

Hope the writing goes smoothly and quickly! Have a great week!

Cole