Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slowly But Surely...


...I'm stepping out of the cave and into the light...

Just got a final read through to do and then I can come out to play. And the first thing I plan on doing is a SERIOUS catch up on this flipping blog!!! I have questions from as far back as Ask Trish Almost Anything to get through - heck, even Gabe has a few to do... then there's the horrible writing experience I had that I'm pretty much ready to talk about, stuff from this new book that I LOVE... my plans for the next one... my trip this summer...

Like I said. I've some catching up to do ;)

While you wait for me to read through one last time before I hit send you can come say hi at Totes, Bags N Blogs if you like. I'm talking about Fairy Dust - and there's a copy of Gabe up for grabs!!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

H Trish, I saw you at tot, bags n blogs. Have you picked your winner yet? I didn't see it there and was wondering.
Thanks,
Dina