Thursday, November 24, 2011

Getting Ready For Re-Launch!

It's been a long, loooonnngggg time since I last blogged here, but with the launch of a BRAND NEW BOOK next week it's time to dust off the cobwebs and start anew!

With that in mind you may notice a bit of a redesign here on ye olde Blog. If there is anything you miss from the old version or any of the older posts which you can no longer read thanks to the change in text colour, let me know and I shall endeavor to fix them. I'd also be keen to hear what you would like to see here on the blog in the future, so don't be shy.

Meanwhile, I'm going to attempt to Blog at least once a week with news and/or what I'm up to. Dependent on deadlines and my internet connection, obviously. We'll start with some of the behind the scenes info from The Inconvenient Laws Of Attraction, comparing my original ideas for the story to the version which ended up on the shelves (I'll be digging through the Blog archives for some of that). There'll also be some info about the start of a new mini-series I'm thoroughly enjoying writing but we shall start with this guy <<<, when I fell in love with him and how this picture inspired the hero of my new release. There's even a little Easter egg in the text for the friends who know where I found him...

See you next week!

14 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Sam! I mean...Michael Trucco. AKA my Devin McQuade in an earlier book...he's damned good hero material, hon!

So happy you're seeing a new release on the shelves in a few days! W0000T!

Trish Wylie said...

VERY EXCITED! And you my lovely are the very girl who will get the Easter egg attached to the lovely Trucco in this book. :) Was just looking back through the archives and I think you're right about the hero material. Blake started out looking like Christian Bale ut never worked for me, the yummy Michael on the other hand...

ros said...

I would like to see more men who look like that, please.

I read the book last week (it's available now on the M&B site) and I LOVED it. Love, love, LOVED it. So happy to see you writing again.

Lacey Devlin said...

Welcome back, Trish! I like the look of your new blog. Can't wait to hear about that mini-series!

Trish Wylie said...

Me too Ros!!!! Preferably at My house :)

You're the VERY FIRST PERSON to tell me they've read the book so you can imagine my relief that you loved it!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

I tell ya, it's like being a new author all over again.

Trish Wylie said...

Thanks Lacey and so glad you like it since I've just spent the night swearing at my computer while I try to make the website match it. Thouht I'd been doing pretty well until I tried to upload the stoopid thing.

Can't wait to SHARE info on the new mini-series. One word: Cops. *wriggle*

Janet said...

A huge welcome back. Great to see you writing again and I love the new blog. :)
No link to your message forum. Are you keeping it? (123 members)

Trish Wylie said...

Hi Janet, great to *see you*! Haven't made an executive decision on the forum yet but also didn't realize we had so many members there!!! Leave that one with me till after I have the re-vamp completed ;) (*cough*may also have to finish my partial*cough*)

Ally Blake said...

OMG I am beyond excited I get to read a new TRISH WYLIE and so soon. And I see there's another book already slated??!?!?!? Off to pre-order right now!!!

Trish Wylie said...

*waves at Ally* I'm excited for you to read it! And the next one is my all time favourite book with my all time favourite hero. Can. Not. WAIT. For it to come out. :)

Melissa Blue said...

This makes me so happy to see you out and about. Welcome back!

Kay D said...

Glad to see you back blogging and can't wait to read the new book. I got an ipad recently for my birthday so I'm dtermined to download your new release as an ebook. Very excited!

Trish Wylie said...

Hi Melissa! Glad to BE back honey!!! Feels like it has been forever. So. Good. To *see* you :)

Trish Wylie said...

Thanks Kay! And can I just say how envious I am of your new IPad?! I'm at the point where this three year old laptop is making me just the teeniest bit crazy. A shiny new IPad would make my day. Your timing is excellent too. You know M&B are now publishing the books in the Apple IStore? Was news to me!